About Me

My photo
Hattiesburg, MS, United States
I am a mother, wife and graphic designer, and these are my tales.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Very long time since my last post!

I am very sorry that it has taken me this long to get a new post out. But my life is so busy right now!
My son is turning 2 in October, so i am getting ready for a birthday get together
My husband found out he was doing another tour in Afghanistan
And i have been swamped with orders.

I just finished all my order, other than my new one that is a photo touch-up.
I really enjoy doing those. I will make sure to post the before and after once i have them finished.

I have started selling collage sheets. I don't know how well they will go over, but i thought i would try it out! You can see them here --> Collage Sheets

I have started my Christmas shopping. I have bought my mom some great earrings from Glitterbug Originals. I just LOVE her shop. Make sure to check out her shop! You will love the earrings too!

I also have bought Incense from CraftySteph for stocking stuffers and to add the extra touch to the gift wrapping! Her prices are just right and her product are beyond perfect.

We are doing my son's birthday in a Thomas the Train theme. I have ordered all the decorations and even had a shirt made by Peanut's Boutique for him to wear on his birthday. My parents are buying him this cute tricycle & we have bought him a large assortments of Thomas the Trains. He is going to be in heaven!

Well that is whats going on with me and my family.
Thank you for reading and make sure to check out these cool shops!

1 comments:

Michele Reed said...

Thank you so much for posting my Etsy Mini in your blog! Much luck to you with your hubby deploying soon, enjoy the planning for your son's second birthday...my son's next one will be his 7th, where oh where did the time go!? ;)

KellySchwark

LittleRedCottage

CoraMarieBoutique

CopyRights

All Images Of BannerChild Graphics Are Copyrighted to BannerChild OR The Buyer Of The Banner.