About Me

My photo
Hattiesburg, MS, United States
I am a mother, wife and graphic designer, and these are my tales.

Friday, June 27, 2008

The First Post

Here is my 1st post to this brand new blog!
I started this blog because one of my clients asked me if i had one. The another client asked if i do custom blog designs. So in a round about way I started this for my clients. That's a good thing right? :)

Before I started this blog, I completely redesigned my etsy shop. From the banner all the way down to the thank you image, and this blog layout(which i had to teach myself). I think it looks a lot better than the basic black & white that i started with. I wanted a vintage flair to it...but the 1st 2 designs just didn't pan out. But I'm really happy with this outcome.

So how about i tell you a little about myself?

I am a mother of 1 son. He was born back in October of 2006. I can't believe he turns 2 soon!
I am married to my high school sweetheart. We got married in 2001. I love cats! I have 5 of them. Marvin, Kit Kit, FunnyFace, Tort, & Gabby. I really do love cats! Well i can't think of anything else to add to this...

so onto the next topic.

I was wanting to talk about my banners i make for people here, they get noticed and you see what I'm doing. Starting tomorrow, i will start telling you about my past banners i have made.

Well i am going to call it a night now.
Hope you liked this 1st post!

3 comments:

yellowfish said...

hey, welcome to blogging :)

LostRiverRags said...

Great blog BannerChild! I love it and I love your shop too. Thanks for creating such a great banner and Avatar for us.

LRRCL

Martha Hughes said...

Yep, welcome to blogging. Keep up the good work.

Martha @ Dancing Monkey Jewelry

KellySchwark

LittleRedCottage

CoraMarieBoutique

CopyRights

All Images Of BannerChild Graphics Are Copyrighted to BannerChild OR The Buyer Of The Banner.