About Me

My photo
Hattiesburg, MS, United States
I am a mother, wife and graphic designer, and these are my tales.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Busy week and a new computer!

My my my another busy week.
Let me start off with the good thing that happen to my family personally.
My husband and I will be married for 7 years on Aug 5th. I wanted to get him somthing really nice, but i didn't know why. Well the answer slapped me in the face when his old computer started locking up and spazying out. So I got on Tiger direct and ordered a brand new gaming computer for him. I did want to hold the gift till the 5th...but i could handle seeing him sulking. So when it was delivered I let him go help the UPS guy. He looked so confused to what it could be. He was speechless when he opened the box! That was so well worth it. Now he has it up and running and as happy as a child. It sure made my day.

Well now onto my banners!
This week i will talk about 2 people. Let me start with CreateAThought:
She was one of my very 1st buyers. She is a very sweet and talented person that makes Buttons, Journals ans such. Please Check her out : CreateAThought
She wanted 2 banners. So that she could swap out when ever she pleased. She liked what she saw with my vintage pictures and that is what she wanted in her.
Here is how they turned out:


The Next shop i will talk about is Creative Scrapping.
This sweet person found me in the chat room of etsy. She makes the cutest Scrap Book Items & Cards. Please check her out here: Creative Scrapping
I really liked the idea of doing a scrap book like banner.
Here are the choices i gave her.
Do you want to know what she picked? Well you will have to check out her shop her shop to see! :)


Now onto Showcasing!
I will show case jewelry once again! **I Love Jewelry**





"Envy" Pendant from PoppyGlass
"Imagine" Cross from Moondogtreasures
Jade Bracelet from Anias Jewelry
Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

I love my cross from Moondogtreasures. The most unique piece of jewelry I own for sure!

Yoga Bridge said...

Thank you for the feature of my beaded cross!! Love your blog and love your etsy store. See you soon in Chat!!

thevintageone said...

Hi hun, took me ages to remember my password for on here lol.
I really love your banners, the styles are so original and striking!
I'll know where to come when I want a change :)

take care
xx

Natasha Designs said...

Nice blog!

Eli. J Jewelry said...

I love your banners- really creative!

Cherry Lane Jane said...

That was a great gift you bought him!

KellySchwark

LittleRedCottage

CoraMarieBoutique

CopyRights

All Images Of BannerChild Graphics Are Copyrighted to BannerChild OR The Buyer Of The Banner.