About Me

My photo
Hattiesburg, MS, United States
I am a mother, wife and graphic designer, and these are my tales.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Starry Night Earrings

Do you ever find something online or in a store, tell your self that you can't buy it? You walk way (or click away) to never look back but you can't get the item from your head? Well that happened to me last night. With these breathtaking earrings.

These earrings have everything I would want in a pair. Labradoite & Sapphire. Strung on sterling silver and hung beneath a Lapis Lazuli.

I have always love the stone labradorit. Its a lovely shade of grey but when hit with light shimmers shades of blue. Sapphire is my birthstone, and Lapis is your blue jeans best friends.

These earring are breathtakingly beautiful and maybe with some persuasion with my hubby, I'm hoping to buy them.


But with this blog post maybe I can promote this talented jewelry maker.

Please check her out here!!

The one thing I have noticed since i started my new shop on Etsy was the amount of talented jewelry makers! And so many of them are over looked. Sad really. I think there are more jewelry makers on Etsy than there are any other artisan. I really don't know if that is because jewelry is easy to get into or what. But below are a few shops that i would like you to check out!










The 1st picture is from Angelique's Boutique
The 2nd picture is from Diffraction
The 3rd picture is from Midnight Gypsy

Now for a list! Please take out to check them out too!
::Anias Jewelry::Calorie-Free Eye Candy::DaniellesDesigns::by robin lynne::cool jewelry designs::ShadesJewelry::Timeless Designs::RockLove::

If you would like me to showcase you, please comment!

2 comments:

Patrizia said...

Those are pretty! That happens to me too but then I often forget about them because I have a bad memory...

Yes it is tough for jewelry makers everyone is so talented.

All those pieces are beautiful!

CREATEaTHOUGHT said...

DROOL DROOL DROOL

KellySchwark

LittleRedCottage

CoraMarieBoutique

CopyRights

All Images Of BannerChild Graphics Are Copyrighted to BannerChild OR The Buyer Of The Banner.